Chairman of the Parliament - Biography
Chairman of the Parliament
Political career and working experience:
- June 25, 2019 – elected as the Chairman of the Parliament of Georgia
- 2016-2019 – Parliament of Georgia, Leader of the Parliamentary Majority
- 2014-2016 – Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia, Deputy Minister
- 2012-2014 – Ministry of Corrections of Georgia, Deputy Minister
- 2011-2012 - United States Agency for International Development, Good Governance Program, Deputy Director
- 2007-2010 – Public Defender’s Office, Advisor to the Public Defender
- 2006-2007 - United States Agency for International Development, Healthcare Program, Coordinator.
- 2015 – London School of Economy (LSE), Executive Management program
- 2010 – Georgian Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA), Public Health Policy and Management program
- 2006 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Medical Faculty
- 2000 - Ozurgeti School N1.
Archil Talakvadze was born on January 16, 1983 in Ozurgeti, Georgia. He speaks English and Russian, has wife and two children.